- Accountant to volunteer services for tax preparation.
- Community Outreach for fund raisers, maintaining FaceBook, Petfinder and other adoption sites
- Photographer and Profiler – someone who can photograph and video pets to promote them to rescues. We’ll teach you how to temperament test pets.
- Fostering – From a few days to two weeks, short term fosters needed! We’ll provide food, crates, vet care.
- Drivers – Transport drivers needed locally to take dogs to/from vet appointments as well as transports on Saturdays to Hagerstown, MD. We’ll supply crates and gas reimbursement.
We always need more foster homes. Typically foster homes will provide care for a pet anywhere from a few days to two weeks. We visit MonCAC to photograph and temperament test the pets. Then after we get rescue commitment for a pet, we get that pet into foster care until vetting and transport can be arranged. We can typically tell the foster how long they will have a dog. Fostering is very rewarding! You provide a temporary home, training (housebreaking/obedience), and love. We provide the vet care, wormer, food, crate, collar, leash, ID tags and eventual transport arrangements to rescue.
Because we are a foster-based organization, there is no shelter for the general public to visit the pets under our care. M4M will never send anyone to a foster home or disclose the foster home location without first screening the applicant and scheduling with the foster home, as appropriate